Tuesday 10 April 2012

Setting out my stall

So my blog resumes as my sabbatical starts, my sabbatical started yesterday and it started as it is meant to, with a 'shabbat' - a rest. Though, packing and travelling to St Ives, unpacking and competing with the multitude of cars looking for 'golden ticket' car parking space and then paying 35 pounds for the privilege is perhaps not the best definition of rest .

So as I move to the rest of my sabbatical I thought I would do so with broad brush strokes, I don't do Twitter (Yet!) but if I did I think I would #tag the following words that should feature in future blogs  over the coming few months:

Discipline, running, jogging, MBTI, journey, Gestalt, failure, ENTP, Stationing, Sharon, patience, Reykjavik, ISFp, studying, exams, innate, learned, practiced, risk, 18 miles, 26 miles, Great West run, shabbat, reflection, Jesus, Gethsemane, Church, hermeneutics, Bible, destination, rainbow, draw something, scramble, body, mind, spirit, graduation, Caswell, Tash, Indy, Kira.

So, that list is not exhaustive and no doubt as soon I press enter I will think of others. But it is a start and often a start is all you need. so...

At the end of a hard three and a half mile run, shared with Sharon, around the craggy coast of wild and windy St Ives, amidst the huge spray leaping from the rocks was the barely perceptible but seemingly ubiquitous rainbow. A good start indeed.Rainbow in the spray

No comments:

Post a Comment